Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
During today’s PlayStation State of Play, Sony revealed that Sifu is now coming out in early 2022. It was originally set for 2021.
Sifu is a marital arts-based action game from Slowclaps, and it is coming to both PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. It is also releasing on PC.
We have good news and bad news – the good news is that we’re happy to share a new gameplay trailer taking you deeper into the club. 👊
As for the bad news… you’ll have to watch the trailer 😬#SifuGame #Stateofplay pic.twitter.com/oRbQLrfSNs
— SifuGame (@SifuGame) July 8, 2021
Delays are to be expected these days. Games are more complicated than ever to make, and many studios are facing difficulties stemming from the pandemic.
You can watch Sifu’s new trailer above.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties